- Length - 10"
- Girth - Approximately 3" inner wall (stretches)
- Material - Patented Superskin
- Powered by - 3 LR44 (watch) batteries per bullet.
- Special features - Removable sleeve, discreet case, realistic material, phthalate free, waterproof, highly textured inner sleeve, lube included
- Color - Pink sleeve, gunmetal case
Also knows as: Flesh Light , Fleshlite, flashlight, flashlite, flash light, fleshlite, flash lite, flesh lite
Top 5 reasons to buy a Fleshlight
1. You're in control! Go for as long as you like, at whatever speed, angle and intensity that pleases you best.
2. Nothing feels more realistic. The soft, pliable and smooth Real Feel Superskin sleeve is the closest you can get to the real thing, whether it be traditional, anal or oral sex.
3. Using the Fleshlight or Fleshjack can improve your stamina and performance. Practice is key to being a true force in the bedroom, and the Fleshlight gives you every opportunity to do just that! Test your skills, practice new techniques, and challenge yourself to last longer with one of the Stamina Training Units, designed to keep you going strong in the face of maximum sensation.
4. Practice safe sex! Whether you're having trouble finding a safe partner, or just waiting for the right one to come along, you can get all the sexual pleasure you want without worrying about things like unwanted pregnancy and STDs.
5. A lifetime of pleasure. If you take proper care of your Fleshlight or Fleshjack(see our Fleshlight Care section for more info), it can last you a very very long time, which is often more than can be said for a real sexual partner!
Caring for your Fleshlight
Using and caring for your fleshlight properly will lengthen its life, and keep you satisfied for a long time! Cleaning is essential to keeping it looking and feeling great, and luckily, this aspect of care is easy as can be. After use, simply remove the sleeve and rinse with warm water and let it dry before storing. For tough cleaning jobs, you can use a little isopropyl alcohol. Do NOT use soap or any other cleaning product on the insert. Doing so can damage the material.
After cleaning, you may notice that the sleeve feels sticky. This is normal. To keep it feeling soft, sprinkle a liberal amount of corn starch on the sleeve, and shake off the excess. Do NOT use talcum or baby powder. This is especially important if you have an Ice (clear) Fleshlight, as it will cloud the appearance.
If you do not let the Fleshlight dry properly before storing it, you may notice black spots on the sleeve. This is not a defect, it's simply a result of storing it while still damp. You can remove the marks with isopropyl alcohol.
A good lubricant is essential to increase your pleasure, and to keep you moving smoothly through the material. A water-based lube is the best choice for use with the Fleshlight. Anything oil based will break down the material over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Fleshlight?
There are many ways to enjoy your Fleshlight. The sturdy, easy to grip case makes it perfect to hold in hand, however if you're looking for hands-free masturbation, you can stabilize it between pillows, couch cushions, or even in a shoe or something similar. Warm up the insert by removing it from the case and soaking it in a sink/tub filled with warm water. Do NOT attempt to boil or microwave the sleeve, doing so will damage it. When it's at the perfect temperature, shake off the water and re-insert into the case. Apply your favorite lube to yourself and the opening of the Fleshlight. Finally, adjust the tightness of the cap at the bottom of the case to customize your perfect level of suction. It is now ready to use!
I'm a first time buyer, what should I order?
With nearly half a million sold, 90% of first time customers start out with the original Pink Lady. The choice is yours however, choose an insert that appeals to you visually. Your pleasure is the number one priority!
Which insert is right for me?
There are a few important factors to keep in mind when answering this top question. Color is one of them. All you need to do is pick the color that suits you. Available colors are Pink, Mocha, and Ice (clear). The Ice color lets you watch yourself, especially when paired with the clear case. The lack of pigment in the Ice insert makes it slightly stickier than the other two. Pink is by far the top selling color, but the Mocha is growing in popularity.
The next decision you need to make concerns the orifice, opening, or in other words, the external appearance. Again, choose the one that appeals to you visually. The Lady (which looks like a vagina), is the most popular choice, followed by the Butt. The Fleshjack Jackass is a full ass, with cheeks, and the Mini Maid is also an ass with cheeks and a hint of vagina. The Mouth is preferred by men who enjoy the experience or oral sex over the rest, while the Stealth, or nondescript insert looks like no particular orifice, and it's great for travel, or for someone who is concerned with being discreet. The main difference between all of them is the outward appearance, but there are some other minor differences. The Butt orifice is thinnest, which just means you get inside quicker, while the Lady has the largest opening, for easier access.
I'm a virgin. What do you recommend?
The Fleshlight and Fleshjack products are a great way to start sexual exploration! They let you experience how real intercourse can feel, and help with the transition from using your hand. Use the Fleshlight/Fleshjack to practice and familiarize yourself with the sensations that come with sex. When the real thing comes along, you'll be able to enjoy it fully, and with enough practice, you'll be able to last longer, too. Make sure to use plenty of lube with your Fleshlight, and warm it up in warm water before using. These two things will add even more of a realistic feel. Try different positions, including hands-free (stick your Fleshlight between pillows, couch cushions, or anything you can find to stabilize it) to further simulate real sex.
I reach orgasm too quickly, any advice?
The Fleshlight products are a great way to train yourself to last longer through lots of practice! The Stamina Training Units and the Endurance FleshJack models are specifically designed to help improve your stamina. The inserts are more intensely textured than the others, to help you train yourself to last longer.
I'm uncircumcised. What do you recommend?
Many uncut men have praised the Fleshlight, and have had little to no problem. It's crucial for all men, and particularly those with a foreskin, to use plenty of lube for maximum enjoyment.
Is this product built to last?
Yes! The masturbation sleeves of the Fleshlight are made from a patented Super Skin material. It's very high quality, and with proper use and care (see our Fleshlight Care section for more info), can last a lifetime. The case is sturdy, and resembles an ordinary flashlight, making it easy and discreet to store.
How big is the Fleshlight?
It's approximately 10 inches long, and 4 inches in diameter.
Does it vibrate?
The Vibro version of the Fleshlight comes with 3 powerful bullet vibes that fit into special slots on three sides of the insert to provide extra stimulation through vibration. You can use the Vibro with or without the bullets. The rest of the Fleshlight line does not vibrate.
Are the sleeves made from latex or silicone?
Neither. The insert sleeves are made of a patented Superskin material that is unlike any other. The lack of latex makes it a great choice for people with sensitivities to other materials that are sometimes used in sex toys.
Does the Fleshlight contain phthalates?
No. There is continuing controversy over phthalates (by-products from some plasticizers and solvents) in sex toys, but the material used to make the Fleshlight does NOT contain phthalates.
Can I use the Fleshlight in the tub or shower?
Yes. The Fleshlight can be used in water, however, make sure you do not get soap on the insert. Not only will soap damage the material, it will also burn if it enters the penis.
Can I use a condom with the Fleshlight?
Yes. Using a condom will not damage it, and if you're sharing with a partner, it's a good idea to use one. Otherwise, a condom is not needed, but safe to use.
Am I too old to use the Fleshlight?
Definitely not! Men of all ages are discovering the Fleshlight every day! In fact, regular orgasms are believed to be a big part of overall health! A recent article in Forbes magazine outlines some results of studies on this very topic. Benefits include reduced depression, a reduced risk of heart disease, weight loss, pain relief, less frequent colds and flu, and a healthier prostate. With all these benefits, aside from your pleasure, the Fleshlight is a great choice, regardless of your age.
- Orifice: Vagina
- Length: 10"
- Special Features: Closed End, Realistic, Vibrates
Manufacturer Product Code: 810476017347 VIBRO PINK LADY TOUCH
UPC Code: 810476017347
The design of the fleshlight vibro, though, leads to disappontment:
1) Getting all 3 bullets into position and turning them on is a hassle and always takes longer than expected.
2) You can feel the bullets uncomfortably pushing through the sleeve against your shaft. When using all 3 bullets at once, it is so uncomfortable that I don't get any pleasure (and I have a small to medium sized package). Taking 1 or 2 bullets out reduces the uncomfortable pressure but is still far from perfect.
Better stick with the regular non-vibrating fleshlights. More pleasure and cheaper!